Wednesday, March 26, 2008

YAY I'm Excited!

SOME OF MY GRADES CAME BACK.
I'M SO HAPPY!!!
2/4 grades back

Western Civilization was an A. AND, late last night I got my grade for English Comp.
My teachers sent me this email.
Grades should be up. I gave you a B-. That was stretching it given the D on your first and C on your second paper. But you attended all classes and participated, so that helped.
I was super excited but also super MAD at myself for not getting a better grade. That's awesome though. I seriously thought I was going to get a C or worse. So...here is what I have learned: Just because you are terrible in one area of a class doesn't mean you don't need to try 110%. My papers were bad no matter how hard I tried to write, but showing up for class helped bump up my grade. YAY

Now next time I need to write A papers and get an A in the class.


My other two grades won't be back until late April (or later) because I was given an "I" (incomplete) and have some work I need to finish.


SO now I have to work hard to get B's in those classes...

woohoo

2 comments:

Ryan Maiolie said...

congrats on the grades. you haven't had a comment in like 20 some days...so here ya go!

John Schuchman said...

Thanks for the Congrats buddy, and for the comment ;)