Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tonight is the night!

Tonight I will be attending the West Valley church plant gathering at 5PM. The original plan was to wake up, go to Cornerstone, try to get into one of the HS guys' play, then go to this meeting. Unfortunately, plans got screwed and I was asked to stay home until noon and watch my grandmother. I'm pissed off right now. Not because I have to stay home for the day, but because I HATE when my plans get changed. So...not a good way to start my day all mad, but whatever. TONIGHT will be exciting. The description said this.
If you live on the west side of the Lehigh Valley and/or you are willing to pray about living out the gospel of Christ's kingdom through a church plant, join us for an informal "burden inculcating" gathering.

Well, I don't live on the West Side right now so in the description I would be right here:
OR you are willing to pray about living out the gospel of Christ's kingdom through a church plant
I may live there soon though. Last night I was looking at Apartments in Emmaus. I had looked for apartments in the Lehigh Valley before, but never in a direct area. Nothing is even close to finalized, but me and my mom were looking at some places online and I will try to visit some within the next few months. As for the the gathering tonight, I honestly don't know whether I will gowith the plant, or stay with Cornerstone. In the past, I've tried to base the decision on the Pastor, but I love the two of them so much. I couldn't leave one because the other is better or whatever. In two very different ways, they have challenged me to want to be more like Christ.

So...no decision has been made, but I will be there tonight, to pray and think about this.
It should be a great night! Ah, posting about this has made the "PO'd" mode leave. I'm excited for tonight. In the meantime, I'm going to try to get some work done at home.

No comments: