Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Why I love the HS group.

Tonight, people will be discussing me. They will discuss ( I think) what I have done, where I've come since then, and what my involvement will be with different ministries at Cornerstone going forward. I sent an email to someone late last night and said this.
I feel scared, and yet confident at the same time. I'm fine with the 8 discussing it, I'm just scared because I want to be a part of the HS thing so much. Its become less about being worried what people will think of me though....



Later in the email, the mood changed a bit.


I just feel stressed, but confident that God's already got the perfect plan. 2 weeks ago , the perfect plan (in my eyes) was me being back in the HS group ASAP, ... but maybe this 3 week period has been the best thing, and maybe a hiatus for a while is a good thing.


I don't have all the answers right now, but I'm confident I am in a good spot. I seriously love these high school kids. and whether I will be in the HS thing or not, I want them to realize that I'm here for them and care for them. I hope to show these kids the love of Christ that people at Cornerstone have shown me!

Even in this time, where they are in the dark about what is going on with me, they have taught me so much and showed they care for me as well.

Many have asked how I am, and its great to here they care. One of them said something that really stuck out


We'll be praying for ya.Don't worry. God will get ya through this period of your life.


How Great to here. To here the confidence in Christ Love that others have. I get that God will get me through, but sometimes I DON'T believe it.

3 weeks ago I didn't believe it. Now, I believe it more than ever.

No comments: