Sunday, March 16, 2008

My day with the High School!

Today was cool.
I was given the opportunity to spend some time hanging gout with some of the High schoolers at Cornerstone. We went to lunch and then to see "10,000 B.C." It was cool before it even started. Why? Well because without being asked my me, the person organizing the idea of the movie looked it up to see if it would be good for us to see (content of the movie). That made me happy. Its great to see these kids become more like Christ in their actions.
My prayer is that through the mistakes I've made in the past, I can encourage them to never feel like theirs something they would "never do", because if you had asked me if I believed I was capable of doing some of the things I have done, I would have laughed in your face and told you NO WAY.
I Love what God is teaching these teens.
I LOVE what God is teaching ME through them.
I LOVE that I'm learning even while not part of the HS group.

No comments: