Wednesday, March 19, 2008

LIFE IS GOOD!

My life is AWESOME right now.

I have a new job which I love

I am done school as of yesterday!!!!
I feel like my relationship with my parents is better than it ever has been!

I'm about to be part of something amazing at the church I love, whether i go with the plant or not

I have begun to look for apartments in the Lehigh Valley area, and on Sunday, heard from a buddy of mine who might want to get a place together! So... now I have a possible roommate
God has said no to the high school ministry right now, which gives me some time to work out some things and mature while also being able to work

God has also said "yes" to the children's ministry, and I get to teach and by taught by these precious kids.


And finally, today I have an interview at the Sleepy's in Reading for a full time in-store assistant position. YAY!!
Thanks be to God,I continue to understand how GOOD I really have it!

No comments: