Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Who am I?

Who Am I? Really, who Am I.

Here's my story.

I am someone who wants to serve in my church, yet I don't want to serve in my home.

I feel like I have something to teach high school kids, when really I'm the one learning.

I love my Savior, but I hide my faith from people at my school and workplace.

My bloglink goes out in all my emails, but I delete it when the email is not to another Christian or good friend, or if the email is going to someone I don't want to TRULY know me.


This is my life.
I'm sick of this life.
I'm ready to live my faith, not just on Sunday's and Monday nights, but right here (at home), and at school. And I'm ready to be vulnerable, which means the link will stay in every email, whether the email is sent to my pastor, my mom, someone from school, my teacher. I'm ready to live a different life than that one I have been living.

I'm ready for God to make me a new design.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is good John... very good my friend.

Anonymous said...

john this is how we all fell every day... and God continues to change us ...sanctification .... its wonderful!

John Schuchman said...

thank you Jim...and mom ;)