Monday, March 17, 2008

West Valley Presbyterian Church

This was supposed to be posted last week after our meeting, but I forgot, so here it is....


Over the next Few days or weeks, I will try to share what I learned from the West Valley Church Plant Gathering this past Sunday. Here is what I began with.

Why A Church Plant on the West Side of the Valley?

1. Because We Love the Gospel.

2. Because we love our Community.

3. There is a NEED for a Kingdom Church in our Community

In the Lord's prayer, Jesus is telling us to "Pray for the Kingdom to come where you are RIGHT NOW"


Our Goal: A Gospel Centered Kingdom Community


^^^^ Why I Love taking notes, otherwise I would have forgotten most of this!
This is why God gave us paper and g2 pens. LOL


more to follow another day this week!

No comments: