Friday, March 7, 2008

A decision is pending!

Pending...Maybe not, but on Tuesday, Lord willing, the Session of Cornerstone will be discussion Me. Scary Thought. Further More, they will be discussing things I have done, even thought it was some time ago. Then they will make a decision on where this leaves me in terms of the HS and children's ministry. I have had a hard time coming to grips with the fact that these 5 men (and Jim and John), will be discussing things that 13 days ago I would have not want discussed. I told a couple people that I felt like 5 people who didn't know me would be making decisions that specifically affect me. I have begun to learn, that they aren't just 5 men, but rather leaders of the church whom God has specifically called.I need to trust these men. God has shown me that they WILL NOT jump to any conclusion. I believe they will not judge me, but rather make a decision that benefits everyone, including myself. Ah, I'm in a good place, RIGHT?

No comments: