Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Where have I been?

That question is so hard to answer, especially in a blog post which I would like to keep short.

Well let's start by saying I am STILL looking for a job. Sears=No, UPS= probably won't happen, but this one was by choice. Again it's hard to explain why I can't get a job. Part of it I don't understand, much of it I do. Unless your one of the few people who know where I've been and what I've done, you won't understand. So anyways. I am still working as a "greeter" for Sleepy's as well as getting some extra hours as a 'secret shopper' today and this past Saturday as well as re-arranging two showrooms last Tuesday, so Thank you Lord for that opportunity!

What's up with school= Still not done these two stupid classes *pause to beat myself over the head with a stick* I need to get them done, and am taking the remaining tests next week. I also got a very encouraging email from Desales, which basically says that I can still get in for the fall if I have everything completed (online quiz, getting them my transcript) by August 1st.
6 weeks until classes start.
I am counting ;)
It would be awesome to be back for the fall, though it will be hard to make happen.
I would also have nowhere to live...so that will require some work as well.....

My computer= finally got sent back last week (one of the big reasons I haven't posted much in June, its hard to blog with a computer that doesn't work!) I should get it back sometime before next Wednesday ( can I survive that long without it!!!!????)



Last Tuesday= A week ago today, I turned 20 years old!!!
I was thankful for my awesome friend Ryan, who came out and went to Shady Maple with me, and to my family who planned a wonderful birthday dinner which I enjoyed thoroughly :)



( I have other thoughts about my birthday, which you will see in a post sometime very soon!)

Thanks for reading guys. I promise to return to the daily blogging in July. ( A reason why I was "off" for June is also coming in a soon to be post!)

Till then
-John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay,you are back :-)

(thanks for the heads up e-mail)

And I love how you are going to get back to more regular posting right when I am about to take a bike trip that will leave me computer-less for 9 days. (Not that I am not totally psyched about being computerless, mmm, it is going to be wonderful).