Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pictures..

Ok... so I promised you guys pictures of the Camping Trip and the Reading Phillies game where Brett Myers pitched.

Well....I cam partially fulfill that promise, but not completely.

I lost one of my CompactFlash cards so as of right now I don't have the pictures from camping or from most of the game, but here are a few....because a promise is a promise :P

So anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Oh...and I bought Step Up 2: The Streets today! YAY!!!



All of these pictures ,except for the first one,are of Myers, and if you don't know who he is...why are you even here???

The first photo is Brad Harman, a top prospect in the Phillies minor league system who spent time with the Philadelphia Phillies earlier this season when Chase Utley was injured.


Anyways. Enjoy.



















No comments: