Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Please pray today.

For my family: I am at the hospital with my sister Margaret, who is 16. I have been here with her since noon. She basically fainted this morning. It has happened one time before. The last time this happened, she fell down a flight of stairs and began shaking and looked very pale. Today it wasn't as bad, but its still a problem that needs to be figured out.

Also pray for my mom and stepdad, who today are down in Virginia looking at houses for the third straight week. Pray that they will stay safe, and pray that Gods will be done. It looks more and more like they will be moving to VA which leaves me with soon to come choices that I don't feel ready to make.


For a friend.
I have a friend who went to Bob Jones University. Last week, while talking summer classes, she ran away from the school. She is currently in Alabama. I can't share a lot of the details, especially on my public blog, but she won't tell her family anything, so I have been dragged into it to help them get information from her. She is convinced that she is doing what is 'right' but I KNOW she is making dumb decisions and she needs prayer.



For me:

I need prayer because I feel frustrated over the school thing discussed in my last post and all of the unknowns for the fall. I also am frustrated about the job situation. I also need prayer for good decision making in terms of (if my family goes to VA) whether I should go or not, and if I don't where I should live and such.


:sighs:

Thanks guys!

No comments: