Friday, July 25, 2008

A night for the Youth

Last night, I was able to attend the "Youth BBQ" that Cornerstone had to welcome to introduce the youth to Mike and Jenn Notary, the new youth directors (and good friends of mine).


Many questions surrounded my night, such as "Will I even be allowed to serve with the HS ministry and if so when". I tried to not think about it, but it came to my mind often.

I can't answer any of those questions, and I'm not sure the church has any answers yet either.

For now, I'm happy where I am at, and was thankful to get to know some of the Middle School kids and a lot of the parents.

My hope is to (if I stay in PA) to jump back into the HS group in the fall, but I'm not hoping for it because I don't want to be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

No comments: