Saturday, July 12, 2008

Backpacks,Baseball, and Brett

That's how I describe my perfect Saturday.
This morning the "crew" woke up at about 8 AM, and we hiked down about .5 miles to Sunfish Pond, then back to our campsite. We began our hike back at about 10:30 AM after we packed up our stuff. We hiked about 4 miles through the valley! :) We hiked a total of about 8 miles in the 2 day adventure. I was so worn out that I slept on the way back to Coopersburg, where we arrived at about 2:30. From there, I went home to Reading where I arrived at about 4. From there....I waited. Waited until about 5:30, where I then went to see the Reading Phillies, to see Brett Myers pitch! I took some awesome pictures (of course) and then came up with a brilliant idea. I brought my CF card to Wal-Mart, printed some of my photos, and then went back to the game to get Myers to sign them. As always, he was a jerk...and only signed for 2 people...but I was one of them ;)

SO anyway....now that you have learned a little of my dorky baseball experiences, I am out. Pictures to follow as soon as I can upload some!

No comments: