Friday, June 20, 2008

Best Sleep. Ever.

Last night I had the best sleep of my life. No question about it. Yesterday my step-dad had me come into the Exton showroom. I picked up a very nice headboard/footboard there and got the sale written up. An hour later, I was driving to pick up the matress in Lancaster. I set it up yesterday afternoon and was sleeping on it hours later.
Tonight's sleep will be even better with the temper-pedic pillow my stepdad brought home for me tonight!!!!
It's as close to heaven as I have been so far!


In addition, today I FINALLY got my haircut. Now I just need to wait a couple weeks before I can dye my hair (hopefully)

As for everything else, the job hunt is still on. I have to call Sears tomorrow and then check a few places early next week. This is getting old...

No comments: