Sunday, July 13, 2008

Churchplanters in the West Valley

Tonight, I was privledged to spend a night with the group from the West Valley Church Plant (set to begin public worship in September Lord willing). They have been meeting every Sunday night, but my schedule had not allowed me to attend until this week. I still don't know whether I will go with the plant or stay wiht Cornerstone( that is if I stay in the area and do not move, more info to follow on that later this week). Part of me wants to stay at Cornerstone for different reasons (most of the people I am close to are staying, most of the younger guys are staying,etc). So...I don't know what I am doing. Initially I wanted to go with the plant, then I felt like I needed to stay with Cornerstone, and now I have kind of opened my mind and heart back up (again) to either, whether it be staying with Cornerstone, or going with the plant. So...IF I stay in the area, I will continue to worship with Cornerstone while also attending the weekly West Valley PCA meetings on Sunday nights, because I've closed my heart for too long, so where God wants me...is where I want to be.

No comments: