Sunday, July 6, 2008

I get it!

I finally understand why I didn't blog for most of June. Blogging for me became more about the traffic (how many people were visiting my blog) than about the content of my posts. I came to a point where I got sick of blogging because I was posting because of who was reading instead of saying what was on my mind/in my heart. I told myself I would return when I didn't post because of who was visiting. I used to check my 'blog tracker' everyday, and usually more than once today. My blog is back, and I haven't checking my tracker in over a month, because I don't NEED to know how many people are reading or WHO is reading to be able to share what I am feeling.So I continue to blog, without tracking the blog :)

1 comment:

threetwentyone said...

So....would this be a bad time to say I'M READING YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!! ?


;-)