Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wow...the conference is over.

I'm speechless. Seriously speechless.

The conference was amazing. There is so much I learned.
Right now I need some silence.
I have been trying to guide a few guys from the younger group (Middle School and High School) through some of their struggles and thoughts since the conference ended.
I didn't seek them out, but they sought out me.
They want change. That is so encouraging. I don't feel qualified to discuss this, but I'm glad I can at least listen and share my experience.

My prayer (which will be in the prayer marker next week at CPCA).

I am requesting prayer that I will desire to go closer to my Lord and Savior, and not desire for a relationship to save me (AKA relationship with a girl)

Time for silence. Lord give me peace.

No comments: