Tuesday, April 15, 2008

For anyone who cares...

For anyone who cares...which is no one...

My weight is down from 174.3 lbs. on March 24th (3 weeks and a 1 day ago) to 167 lbs when I jumped on the scale 4 days ago. So I lost 7.3 lbs in 17 days.

How?

I have no idea. Because Sleepy's pays for my meals, I can eat out for free. So I have eaten many meals out over the last few weeks.
Wendy's,Mcdonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Arby's, Chik-Fil-A, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Taco Bell, different pizza resturants about 5 different times...you name it, I've been there.


That gut is still there though. All I want is the gut gone. HAHA

So...how is it I eat bad food, and drop 7.3 lbs????
Hmm... I wish everything was this simple.


I credit everything to Fuze. Seriously I love that stuff, and haven't had a drink of anything but Fuze and my Aquafina water for a couple weeks. Ok I lie, I've had a few Arizona tea's as well.

Seriously though...I have a hankering for for a Pepsi right now. There goes that...

No comments: