Sunday, April 20, 2008

So many questions!

I have SO MANY QUESTIONS.
I want the answers NOW, and it is so hard to trust in God's timing.

A lot of things could change for me over the next couple months.

I am still trying to finish up RACC so I can get my transcript to Desales. Then I will hopefully here from them. I was rejected for the full time job position that I had basically been guaranteed so that frustrated me :(
I talked to someone today who is trying to rent out an apartment in Allentown, where I would like to move in. I got some info about the place today.

At this point, the place opens up June 1st..so I have considered trying to get 2 roomates and push towards getting the place...but I would like to find out what is going on with Desales first. I would also like to apply for a few jobs in the Lehigh Valley and possibly have one lined up before I move.
Last, but certainly not LEAST, I need to get things worked out at home before I go ANYWHERE.

Lord, give me patience, and give me the answers in your time. Help me to show what I am learning and the love and forgiveness you have shown me with EVERYONE I interact with, especailly my family and non-Christian friends!

No comments: