Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sick.

I'm sick right now. It sucks. I NEVER get sick, but I'm sick today. Its the first time in a while that I have been sick, but I still feel like crap. I have refused to take the medicine I need to take, because I'd rather feel sick and get through my day then have some medicine making my system all funky. Its not that bad, just a really sore throat, but for someone who gets sick every 2-3 years, it feels terrible. Ah, but today is a very exciting day!

I have a meeting up in Coopersburg today, so I'm very excited for that.

Then, TONIGHT IT ALL BEGINS. Finally, baseball for me is back. I will be attending the Exhibition game between the Reading Phillies and Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, the AA and AAA teams of the Philadelphia Phillies. For those of you that don't know baseball, the AAA is the minor league level right below the Philadelphia Phillies, and the AA Reading Phillies, where I have spent many days of my summers for as long as I can remember.
Tonight, 6:35 they play each other.
For those of you that don't know me and my hobbies, I'm a huge baseball geek and you'll often see me at many Reading Phillies games, taking pictures and getting autographs. It's always been a hobby of mine. I thought that when I grew up it would become less of a hobby, yet I have grown that its not just a hobby for kids anymore.

Enjoy your day everyone. Sickness and all, I know I will enjoy mine!

1 comment:

Ryan Maiolie said...

well i know im going to be at a ton of reading games...but we need to get to atleast like 10 big phills games this season...we must. haha