Monday, April 7, 2008

Things we never talk about in church.

A Conference about Sex!!!?
Is that word even allowed in the Church? Normally the answer is no. That all changed this weekend. It's a topic that many people joke about and laugh about, but when it comes to a serious discussion, no one wants to be in the room. I'll be honest, during the conference there were a few times where I wanted to shout out "Dude, don't say that word!!!"



That all changed this weekend. Besides the notes in the little booklets we got, I took 10 pages of notes on my own. Most of it came from Friday and Saturday night thinking, praying, and writing. Most of what is on this pages will be on this blog over the next few weeks. I don't whether to feel more upset about my past, or more happy/hopeful about my future? Overall, I feel encouraged, but now see more of my sin than I have before.

No comments: