Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Frustration sets in

Frustration has CERTAINLY set in.
I have been SO busy with work and finishing up these 2 classes for school....that I completely forgot about the conference this weekend. I signed up for the conference (Sexual Brokenness and the Gospel) over 6 weeks ago. Yet, I forgot to put it in my brain (also known as my phone) and so I didn't see it on my schedule for this week.

Thankfully, I told my mom about it and she said that I should go, which is surprising since she normally doesn't want me going anywhere if I don't work 40 hours in a week.

Monday I got rained out
Tuesday was my meeting up at the office, then the Phillies game
Today I worked 8 hours
Tommorow I will work 11
Friday I will work 8

So, that will leave me with 27. Now I am not sure where I will be staying Friday and Saturday night. (I'm certainly not driving back Friday or Saturday night).

I seriously need to get my schedule organized.
UGH


Now that I have that off my chest, tomorrow I will discuss the meeting from Tuesday, and then will discuss the actual conference this weekend at some point before Friday night.

No comments: