Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My new year's resolution

No guys, my news years resolution was not to blog more as you might think after seeing 3 post in as many days.

IF I made a resolution (and i didn't) it would have been something like: get down to about 160 pounds, make it to the gym twice a week, put on some muscle, and so many other things

but we all know that i DID NOT make a resolution because its just dumb ok?
but trust me

I will drop about 20 pounds to 160, I will pack some muscle, and I will be back
lol


No but seriously. One of my biggest goals is to get more involved in Cornerstone which will start with the membershipp matters class, and joining the church, getting involve din the children's ministry... and other things to be discussed at later times.

This will be a great year for me.

i just know it will be, failed resolutions/goals and all

No comments: