Monday, January 28, 2008

Me and Relationships.

I'm hurting right now. I'm broken right now.

I've been thinking about me and relationships, not just any...but that ONE.

I'll be honest...I cried tonight. I broke down.

I said this

" I want someone to promise me, to tell me and make sure it is true, that I will not always be alone, that the one girl is out there somewhere. I want someone to promise me that all the hurt I'm going through will someday be worthwhile. "


Can someone please promise me that True Love Waits? I mean is this some sick joke? Am I going to get to the end of my life, single and alone and realize that this was all a big 'jokes on John'. I hope not, but right now I see the relationships around, and me desiring for that, but I don't want just a relationship for the sake of being in one, but rather, I want to find that girl I'm going to spend forever with. I see the relationships all around and eventually it just hits the peak and I break down.


Tonight I broke down and just cried.
I'm a mess. I covet your prayers.

No comments: