Saturday, January 12, 2008

more questions?

So....membership matters class last night. I think I left with more questions than I went there with.


One sticks out more than the rest

1. If I believe I am called to serve, where do I serve... Do I do it by assisting in the children's ministry, or the high school ministry...or both?
My thoughts are that I would like to serve in both, but the logistics with me living over an hour away might interfere with with my ability to be there Monday nights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think it was purposeful (on Pastor Kinyon's part, because I definitely think it was on God's part) that the sermon on the Sunday after membership class was about not letting indecision paralyze you? But that we should act on what we think maybe we should do?

Hmmmmmmmm.

John Schuchman said...

Sarah, thanks for the comment and yes, I do. I think I have an idea of where I can serve, now I just need to act upon it