Friday, May 16, 2008

I'll Pray for you

I'll pray for you.
Four words that give me hope, and yet I hate them.
It's great to have a church family carring and knowing about me, but SO many people (including myself) say we will pray, but never do.

I can't remember how many times I have gotten the prayer marker at Cornerstone, all to shove it in my bible and not look at it all week! It's too many times, and I am ashamed of myself.

What a disgrace, to promise to lift my family up and prayer, and yet not take a few minutes to do so.

So, I won't say I'm going to pray for them. Instead, I will SHOW that I care, by actually praying and continue to ask them how things are going.

Friends, please do the same for me.
Don't tell me your going to pray for me all to forget. Be there for me, challange me, stay in touch with me, AND pray for me. I can't do this on my own.

No comments: