Tuesday, February 19, 2008

When you finally see love around you

Wow.

Today it finally hit me.

ya know, eventually you see all your friends getting engaged and married and start to wonder "What about me"


Today was my day. I was looking at all of these former friends of mine from high school when I traveled the country debating. And I saw 3 friends who have been married in the last 6 months and 2 who are recently engaged. and these are all people between 19-21 years old

Does this mean they got married/engaged to fast or does it mean I've wasted a lot of time?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT ONLY MEANS THAT YOU ARE NOT READY YET AND GOD IS PREPARING YOU TO MEET THE ONE...SO GET READY GET PREPARED AND DO ALL GOD IS EXPECTING OF YOU WHILE YOU WAIT AND GET BETTER PREPARED TO BE A STRONG LEADER IN YOUR HOME.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know what you mean, John. My mom was 20 when she got married and 22 when she had me. So when I graduated from college at 22 and still wasn't even dating anyone, it kinda freaked me out. But you know what? You are only wasting time if you are moping around being frustrated that you aren't with someone (which is what I did, not nec. what you are doing). If you are using this time to find out who you are, and who God wants you to be, then it isn't wasted at all. I'm going to turn 25 this year (yikes) and I think I have had wasted years, because it has only been in the past 15 months that I have been able to say, "just you and me God, that's enough". Hmm, I don't mean this to sound preachy, but rather I am right there with you.

Sarah
-since it is going to call me anonymous as yet again I am posting on someone else's blog :-P