Friday, February 29, 2008

More Blog about weakness.

This is a title stolen from my buddy, Jim Powell ....sorta
Contrary to his post, when I am weak, my DESIRE is to blog more, to get people to read the thoughts going through this myopic heart and mind. I feel like I work through issues better if people know about them. Many people are different. For instance, my mom eats when she gets upset. I, on the other hand, do not. When I was kicked out of my house, I ate one meal in 3 days. I just get sick and food does not look good to me. This week, after the Sunday issue that popped up, I ate lunch Sunday and lunch Monday. That's it. I often joke that a great way to lose weight is to have problems in my life.

So here I blog, my version of "starving" myself. Tell me everything will be ok.

No comments: