Tuesday, February 26, 2008

4 days with God.

I get it. I get why the bible is so important in the life of a Christian. For the past 4 days, I have spent time in the word. Something Christians do on a normal day right? Not this one...until now. I think of these past 4 days as "wow I'm doing great" but rather to say "wow, I've done so BAD at obeying God". Alas, I've seen failure again in a knew way. And it's good to see. As I do my personal devotions, I'm going through Leadership Promises for every Day. Great book by the way!
So anyway, as I have read what the book says, here have been my prayers,


1. Lord, help me to accept change and not get angry at it. Which I do all the time.
2. Lord, help me to lead by serving.
3. Lord, help me to be responsible and to be willing to give others the chance to also make their own responsible decisions. I prefer to control situations instead of letting others make choices.
4. Help me Lord to have a strategy. Help Cornerstone as well as we embark on a church plant, give those in charge a strategy that ONLY you control.



God will make these prayers come true, know matter how much I may fight it at times.

Philippians 1:6
For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.



No comments: