Tuesday, February 12, 2008

deja vu

I think people need to know this. I get Deja Vu. I have had it before and it happen again last night. I was listening to Jim's sermon on Jesus walking on water which I missed a few weeks ago and heard the term Deja Vu in it. this has nothing to do with the sermon, but with Deja Vu itself. I've had it and last night at The High School Youth group, it happened again. Mike was saying something, which i can not recall right now, but he said something and I remembered being there, with those 4 high schoolers, with Mike sitting in that same living room, before. It freaked me out. The whole thing freaks me out. I have these dreams, which I don't think of as awkward or important, and then... I see it in real life. Same place, same people, same situation. I know that people say Deja Vu is just you going faster than your mind and you think your seeing it twice, but that IS NOT what happens with me. I really dream it, and then see it. I don't know how or why, but its happened about 20 times that I can remember and twice in the last 4 weeks.

I don't know what to think about it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont think too much of it....since it is the unexplained....you cant explain it and when you try to you get into Gods work which only he can do.
Just keep asking God to see what you need to see in your life that you need to work on.