Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday Ten

Things I'm thankful for today!

1. Jesus rose from the dead :) The ultimate sacrifice turned into the ultimate triumph of sin.
2. On Sunday I was able to see many friends from Covenant I have not seen in months.
3. My family came up from Virginia for the weekend and I was able to spend some time with them.
4. Today I took 3 test for my computers class, which was a big step in catching up on school.
5. I did better on the tests than I thought I would. I knew more of the material so my grades on them should be pretty good.
6. I only have 4 more weeks of school.
7. I went into work today. As much as I may not like my job, I have a job, locally. I am learning to be thankful for what I have since some people can't even get a job.
8. I am beginning to figure out my plans for the fall school-wise.
9. My sister got back to Pittsburgh safely today. Mom,Sam, and the girls also arrived safely in Fredericksburgh.
10. God is in control of every situation in my life, even when I don't understand them or like certain situations.

1 comment:

Barbaranne said...

Amen John, amen! Makes a difference to not only think about what we are thankful for, but to share it as well!