Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hold while I throw up on the window...

I hate being sick. and I am sick so I kinda hate any time when I'm not sleeping right now.

  • My new best friend's in the world are Fisherman's Friends, and Elisa for introducing me to them. Unfortunately they got left at work yesterday and so I am about to die without them.
  • Food looks really gross when you are concerned about something else making you sick
  • I had to work and go to class while sick (bummer). Welcome to the real world: No snow days....or sick days either

  • I'm feeling quite random and that's why I am typing in bullets. Random and no real point to them....but they sure do look cool.

  • And how about we show a little love for the Pens who knocked up the Flyers tonight! :D.

  • This playoff series won't be much of a contest...and the Pens will win easily in 5 or 6.
  • I will be happy in a few weeks when the Flyers and Sixers are both knocked out of the playoffs as I happily watch the Penguins,Hurricanes,Cavaliers,and Spurs play on for a Championship.

This ends the random and unsorted bullet post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude...the pens, canes, and spurs wont make the finals. period. the cavs have the best chance outa that bunch

John Schuchman said...

All of those teams but the Canes have a great shot.

Cavs are looking like they will be there....and Don't underestimate the Spurs in the playoffs (everyone always does. Does 03,05,or 07 ring a bell?)

And the Pens were there last year and have been hot since therrien was fired.


I say Pens make it at least to the conference championship...maybe not past there.