Thursday, September 4, 2008

Alive, Barely

Yes I am I alive
Yes the blog died for a while
Yes I am back to stay,as is the blog.



Where was I? Trying to figure out life and where mine is going, specifically for this fall
What have I figured out? I know that I am living with my dad in Reading,PA. I am going to RACC (Reading Area Community College). I am working at a restaurant near my dad's house.

Besides that, I haven't figured out much.

I thought I had things figured out. I had a job for Sleepy's paying decent money.Then out of the blue, I lost my job. The position was no longer one within the company. Apparently, they are not making enough money to pay someone to sit all day for 20 hours a week. GO figure.

At that point, a good friend helped me get a job at this restaurant. It doesn't pay much, but its close to home and gives me a decent amount of hours. For that I am truly thankful. God has certainly showed me what hard work REALLY means, because I work my BUTT off.

With that said, the job is going well, and I am looking to get an increase in hours hopefully sometime this month.


Other than all of that, I have been helping my family pack for Virginia, and they moved last Monday. :(

More details on that to follow, but it was a crazy time as I tried to help them get the house packed up while also trying to figure out what I was going.

I'm learning more and more that trying to figure things out on my own doesn't do very much good. Instead, it leave me hanging by a thread feeling like 'Yeah I'm alive, but barely hanging on', just hoping God is TRULY holding on to me.

This post is vague, and for good reason. I will discuss many of these things in details face-to-face with many of you over the next few weeks, and will also fill in the blanks .

Until then,
Viva la Vida!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am disappointed. Not much info here

You should not be so vague :)