Friday, September 12, 2008

Trying to plant my feet.

That I am.
In more ways than one.

I'm trying to be more consistent about blogging (I promise).
I'm trying to work my way around the boxes and piles of junk in my room and get things organized so I have a Room here at my dad's house,not just a room where I keep unorganized junk!

and....I'm trying to get my life in order as well. That is, it's not in order now. I'm trying to get better about preparing enough time for the things that need attention, most importantly, studying!

I haven't fallen behind in school YET, but I'm getting into those make or break weeks where you either set yourself to do well, or get so behind that you set yourself up to never recover the rest of the semester, and you spend the entire rest of it just trying to keep your head above water with your work, but you are so behind that there is no hope to succeed.

So with that said, I've realized that I need to be more organized, so I'm doing my best to keep up with the school work, and so far I'm doing ok.

Time to make or break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember our deal... for January...
I don't want you to get behind but I would be looking forward to you coming to our house :)