Saturday, September 13, 2008

A day that's too long.

That is, today.

I am spending the day working...a long long day.

I went into work at 8 this morning. (which is way to early for ANY day of the week!!!)
The morning wasn't bad, but I am not holding onto hope that the evening will not be.

I got done at 1 and went home, and am currently trying to ENJOY my 2 hours away from work, and then I go back from 3-11 (which will probably stretch out to midnight).

Then I will try to drive home (if I haven't gone crazy and driven off a bridge halfway through my shift) to try and get a decent nights sleep before I wake up to go help set up for the 1st West Valley PCA Service! (that part is actually exciting!!!) More to follow about that tomorrow!

But first.....I have to get through this horrible day of work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you John and I am so proud of you working so hard.
Remember what I asked you to do with all of your "riches".