Saturday, September 20, 2008

The week is over,another begins!

My Week Yes it over (well, in a an hour). It was a tough one.
I said this in my last post and I say it again: there is a LOT going on on in my life.
It goes beyond school, it goes beyond my job.
And this week has brought more.

A long conversation (and long delayed) I talked to a friend that I haven't heard from since January. She has gone through a lot, more than I could have ever though was possible. The fact that she still is living and trying to get past what happened, is just an amazing inspiration and testimony to God's Grace and hand over everything.
I can't share much more, but please pray for her.

Photography Something I pretty much think about all of the free time I have. There is good reason for it, and I will share some information on that SOON!


Munchkins,little people, kids As in, I'll be watching them tomorrow during the service at West Valley PCA. I got a call tonight asking if I would help with the kids on the morning (because I was on a short list who has gone through the background check and could). I'm exited! I've working with the 6-8 year old range at Cornerstone, but this is my first time with really little people! (2-4 year olds is the age range I think). I'll let ya'll know how it goes. Hopefully I'll survive without stained clothes or glue everywhere! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok...so how did it go? You've got to keep us posted !!!!