Sunday, August 3, 2008

A typical Sunday

Well sorta typical I guess.
I was up by 6:45 and off to church by 7:15 ( I seriously can't stress enough how old that is becoming). Then After church, I had to work (which I am also getting sick of). There, unlike yesterday....I sat there....bored. I was at one of the Sleepy's in Pottstown, but I again had some really good food, that someone else paid for (which makes it extra nice). I sat there thinking
Is this what Sunday, A day of rest is supposed to look like? Most Sundays I
spend at least 3- 4hours driving, between church,work, West Valley PCA church
plant meetings,and home. This cna't be what 'A day of rest' should look like.


I don't like it, but it is what it is, and at this point, it's all I got So I try to at least be thankful for the hours at work and the ability to still get to church and spend some time with people before I need to leave for work. I guess in that aspect, I'm thankful that my church starts at a rediculously early time. It gives me time to fellowship afterwards without rushing right out of church or missing church, like I would if we still met at 11.

No comments: