Saturday, August 2, 2008

Being Productive at work!

For me, that is a revolutionary concept! For the most part, I sit in a chair for 11 hours and am bored all day and don't do much of anything. Well, today I was in Morgantown, and was actually quite busy. The District Manager was there, so it meant a lot of people were calling into the store for approval codes and what not. I became the phone operator, and answer AT LEAST 100 calls during the day. It certainly kept me busy and not bored for once. There was even an instance where both salespeople and the DM were with costumers at the same time, and suddenly I got thrown into the role of "keep this lady in the store long enough so someone can get free and help her. Don't say anything stupid, and don't let her walk!"

Well, I won....as she didn't go anywhere and eventually bought.

IT was actually a fun day at work, because for once I didn't just sit in a store,try not to fall asleep, and play games on my phone.

Productivity is sweet! :P

No comments: