Monday, August 11, 2008

An honest challenge

I said this to a friend last night, today I said it to myself (alot), and now, I say it to you.
It's coming from my heart, and it's me being honest and sharing what I'm thinking.

You often complain about how bad your life sucks, but have you ever stopped and said ,God's got everything in control, and I really don't need to worry, and knowing he has everything in control? It really means that you need to say, 'ya know... my life IS NOT that bad.' Have you ever considered the fact that he has things going on that even you don't understand, but he promises that it will all work out! Do you consider the fact that he has something going on that is bigger and better than yourself?


I said what I was thinking, because I thought it was needed. I've realized over the past 29 hours that really it was ME who needed to hear it, not her.

No comments: