Monday, August 4, 2008

I knew this would come back to haunt me...

Not being done with school.

I have 2 incomplete courses from the Spring Semester, and was told all along by the teachers 'take your time to finish these courses'. Well I took my time...and much more, as it is now the beginning of August and the courses are not done.
I have begun to make progress though, as I spent about 4 hours working on my Marketing course, in hopes to get this course done by the end of this week. The plan is to take to final exam on Thursday or Friday morning, and working on the final 2 projects from now to then...in hopes of having this course completely done by that point.

Then, I will start working on the Computer Applications course next week...and it is a LOT of work and it is HARD work! (You'd think someone that spends as much time on the computer as I do would find this course easy! Unfortunately, its not easy, but in fact quite complicated!

Hopefully I can have this stuff done within the next couple weeks!

It is LONG overdue!

No comments: