Thursday, June 19, 2008

what I have been up too.

Where I have been over the past few days:


Saturday I worked all day, from 10-9

Sunday I also worked all day after church 11-7

Monday I was home all day and then had an interview/tour with UPS at 6 pm. Then I got to spend some day with my good friend Ryan. We went to the Golf drving range. It was my first time doing it. All I had ever done before was mini-golf. I was pretty terrible, even for my first time, but it was certainly fun. Then we went to get some late night food.

On Tuesday and Wednesday, I did work around the house and then tried to get school done, and failed misserably!



Today I had some errands to run, including one for my mom in Downingtown (where I am now). In a few minutes, I will be going to the Sleepy's Exton showroom to check out some beds ( I need a new one).


Since those of you who know me from Cornerstone have last seen me I have :

1.Gotten a new car
2. Been turned down on the job I applied for with Sleepy's (which is very frustrating, but what can I do?)
3. Found out that there is a possibility my family will be moving to Fredericksburg,VA
4. Attempted to get a much needed haircut, to no avail.
5. Had an interview/tour with UPS. They offered me a position but the hours and pay is not what I was made to believe it was, so I probably will not take it.
6. Searched for other jobs, but haven't found much yet. I really need to stop going slow and hurry up and find something.
7. Not received a paycheck in what is about to be 7 weeks. Needless to say, I am upset with the people with Sleepy's who handled my timesheets. Thank goodness I was able to manage my last paycheck well, because I still have money left from it.


That's about it I think!
Hopefully I can get that haircut today!

No comments: