Saturday, June 7, 2008

Some catching up to do...

I need to do some catching up. It has been 10 days since my last post, after going months of posting almost every day. I'm not really sure what happened , but here are a few explanations for my absence.


1. I have been busy trying to finish school (thanks to the provoking of a good friend, and a good mother)

2. My computer broke. Yeah my stupid computer doesn't want to turn on. That kinda sucks.

3. I lost the 'desire' to blog. Not sure why, but I did.


So here's a catch up. I feel like the past 10 and next 10-20 days will change a lot. I'm at a point of make or break, and I'm about to break. I need to get this school done and get a transcript to Desales. That will help me determine my plans for the fall. I also am waiting to hear back from Sleepy's (yes still waiting after 10 days) Basically it has come to a point where I can only work Saturdays and Sundays with my current position...so I need to figure out what is going on. I hate working sundays but I have to tomorrow. The most hours from Sunday and Saturday I can get in one week is 19...so that's not gonna work out for me...especially since I am about to buy a new car (which is a discussion for another day....a soon day...not 10 days from now).


Nathanelle, I miss ya buddy! (also a discussion for another day.)

See you readers tomorrow!

2 comments:

threetwentyone said...

Shout out, dude! (But my name is spelled Nathanael.) ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hmm, so were you working yesterday and that's why you weren't at church? I was actually there instead of Baltimore (private story; I'll tell you if you like) but I couldn't find you :-(