Monday, June 9, 2008

Doing some thinking.

I'm sitting here in the Emmaus triangle, waiting until 8 to help a few guys work on the West Valley PC church office. Oh how I love technology. I can sit here looking at Mas Café and watch traffic pass bye, and blog on my phone!

I'm excited to see a few of the people I know from Cornerstone and get a chance to do some work for the office.

I'm going to spend a lot of time thinking tonight as well. Thinking about things like 'Is the church plant where I am called to be' and 'what are the reasons to stay with Cornerstone', 'What are the reasons to go with the church plant'

In a way, I already THINK I know what I am going to do and what I should do, but I've tried to keep my eyes open to go where I have been called and where I am needed.


Do I stay with my 'community' at Cornerstone? Do I go with the church plant and be a part of something special and life changing in Emmaus?



I'm still thinking and praying about this!


If you read this, pray that everyone arrives safely tonight and that we can use our time effectively. Also pray that our speech and actions will be pleasing to HIM, the one who ALREADY knows all things, including all the things I pray to know.


Open my eyes, in your timing.

No comments: