Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Intententional prayers for those I love.

Rarely do I cry out for something not related to myself. But tonight, for some crazy reason I cannot explain, that's all different. Tonight I'm crying out for those I love, my friends, because many of them are hurting right now, in very different, but very specific situations. Tonight I am actually literally crying for them. I sense the brokenness, I sense the hurt, and in some ways I feel their pain, in other ways. I do not feel their pain, but my heart breaks for them, and cries out tonight for them.

Don't get me wrong, the situations are very different, in very different ways, but I hurt and I cry out for them regardless. One friend had a grandmother who just passed away. My heart breaks for her and longs to see her somehow someway be able to emotionally recover from the death of someone so close to her.

Another friend is having a bad relationship with her husband, and that relationship is falling apart. I long to see that relationship restored, though I don't know how that plays out or how it happens.

And other friends are hurting in different ways but I also cry out for them. Many are praying that God will reveal his will to them, and that's hard to understand and hard to see and hard to know, and I know this all too well because I am right there with them.
My heart cries that God will intentionally and assuredly show them his will.
Many of my friends are struggling with where to go in life, whether it means a certain school or certain vocation, or what relationship to pursue, and I pray that God will reveal those decisions and those paths to them and He will make it clear to them to know which way to go.
So God, I can only do what I know to do, just come to you, bring my friends to you, lift them up to you, and TRUST that you have their life already planned out and full known and have for a long long time.
Please make your will revealed to them, and please restore these broken relationships all around me, and heal broken hearts from death of loved ones, as you're the only one that can heal the brokeness inside us. Please help all of us know what plan you have for us and pursue it with everything within us.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Kara said...

:) Love ya, Johnny.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/tam_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats standard types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
intent not panacea herpes infections; it desire cure the sores heal faster and expropriate to mitigate the annoyance or discomfort.
Sometimes acyclovir is given to improve bar the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I tell my healthiness heedfulness provider in the vanguard I be involved this medicine?
They needfulness to recollect if you be suffering with any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological condition
•kidney disorder
•seizures (convulsions)
•an unprecedented or allergic response to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•expectant or trying to get gravid
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]buy Zovirax without a prescription or membershipbuy Zovirax with no rx [/url]
no script ZoviraxZovirax fedex no prescription
[url= ]low price Zovirax without prescriptionZovirax no script needed cod overnight [/url]
buy Zovirax online by codcheapest Zovirax online
[url= ]order Zovirax saturday deliverybuying Zovirax without a prescription [/url]
Zovirax perscription on lineZovirax buy fedex
[url= ]Zovirax cod shippingovernight Zovirax [/url]
cod Zovirax for saturdayZovirax free consultation
[url= ]buy Zovirax without a prescription onlineZovirax xr online [/url]
Zovirax on line cash on deliverybuy Zovirax online consultation us
[url= ]cash on delivery online prescriptions ZoviraxZovirax overnight fedex [/url]
Zovirax pharmacy cod saturday deliveryZovirax without prescription overnight shipping
[url= ]order Zovirax without prescription from us pharmacybuy Zovirax with cod [/url]
Zovirax cod no scriptuy Zovirax for cash on delivery
[url= ]pharmacy Zovirax no prescrptionZovirax online overnight delivery cod [/url]
online us pharmacy ZoviraxZovirax cheap no membership
[url= ]prescription Zovirax codwhere can i buy Zovirax no prescription [/url]
Zovirax free overnight fedex deliveryZovirax no rx cod
[url= ]Zovirax without rxZovirax free shipping [/url]
no prescription required for Zoviraxnon prescription cheap Zovirax

Anonymous said...

Free ebay finally


Why should you pay ebay when you can sell your new and used products FREE on http://www.BuySellDirect.net


http://www.BuySellDirect.net 100% free service is all you need to make money on the internet.