Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still here

Still with my grandmother. Wow she sure is a fighter. We were told she would be gone within 48 hours of Wednesday morning, but she is still here. At this point, it looks like I am leaving at some point this weekend. Right now it looks like it is going to be Sunday. I really need to get back to work and school. I have already missed 3 weeks of work and a whole week of school and can't afford to miss any more of either.
Gran's breathing is becoming more shallow, and some here don't expect her to survive the night, but that's been said for a few days, so I don't know what to expect anymore.
At least I feel at peace (seriously this time) and believe that God's plan will be met whether she dies tonight, tomorrow, or some other time in the future.


Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved; for you are the one I praise.

No comments: