Saturday, October 4, 2008

Still a lot going on

Work Today at 8 AM. Not cool. But hey, I'm glad for the job so I'm not gonna complain. (at least not on Saturdays where I actually make decent money)

Another Job.
Still searching. My first option is going to be work study on campus at RACC. I plan on bring a resume in on Monday morning.

Phillies.
For those that didn't know, I was at Thursday night's National League Divsion Series Phillies game vs. the Brewers. It was the largest crowd in the history of Citizen's Bank Park, and oh my gosh....it was amazing. The best game I'm ever been too, and the atmosophere was crazy! I got some sick pictures, and I'll be sure to post some pictures when I get them uploaded and editied.

Phillies Again.
They play tonight in Milwakee. If they win, they'll be going to the NLCS, and 4 wins from the World Series. This is all so surreal. I can't believe this. My hope is to see them play my other team (Red Sox) in the World Series, but I just want to get through the Brewers before I worry about even the next round.

and Penguins :)
The Pittsburgh Penguins open their season tonight from Sweden against the Ottawa Senetors!!! No more screwing around.
This is OUR YEAR! and I mUST MUST MUST see my Pens play this year, if I go to Philly, or if I have to WALK to Pittsburgh. I must see them play!

Work till 1
Test from 1:30-2:30
Pens from 2:30-5:30
Phillies from 6:30-9:30
And in between all that, I'll squezze it some homework. That is if I am awake.

I have to take this huge Bio test at 1:30, and I've been up all night studying for it.
I was NOT going to go into another test unprepared. So, I've studied all night.
Hopefully it pays off.

I'm done not working as hard as I can.
Believe it or not, community college really does suck, and I'm looking to get back to Desales and get through college ASAP!


Aight, that's all for now!


GO PHILLS/PENS :)

1 comment:

Barbaranne said...

I never knew- or forgot immediately upon learning- that you had a blog! Wow! Oh, the time I'll spend catching up...

And by the way,
"I was NOT going to go into another test unprepared. So, I've studied all night.
Hopefully it pays off."

It will John- good attitude.

Go get 'em!

Mrs. Kelly