Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sick of school!

Seriously. When does it end. (checks WebAdvisor) 12/12/08.

Ugh, that can't come soon enough!

The semester started 42 days ago.

It ends in 69 days.

Ok I think I can handle that. I hope :/

It's just crazy and busy now.

Teachers need to realize that students have tough schedules and should work together and NOT all have test and papers due the same week!

Last week was so tough, with 3 test and 1 paper.
This week should be less stressful, hopefully!
I have a paper due tomorrow, a quiz tomorrow night, and a test that I am supposed to have taken by the end of this week (for one of my online courses).

So that's manageable!
Like I said though, I'm just ready for it to be over!

I am going over to the work study office tomorrow and hopefully getting some work on campus (about 10-15 hours a week)

That would make things a little more financially stable, so I'm praying that works out!

No comments: