Monday, October 20, 2008

One of those weekends!

And LONG too...

That it was. The beginning of the weekend just sucked.
Luckily, the past couple of days saved it.

Thursday/Friday: Throwing up (all over my school books... that was exciting).

Saturday: Work was 'ehh' as normal.
Then I went home to study. A friend invited me to go to Hershey for the night, so that was the plan. Then it went from bad to REALLY bad.

While on the way, I was in a car crash! :(
Some IDIOT ran a stop sign and T-boned me.
It was terrible to deal with, and it's looking like my car will be totaled. Thankfully though, I have loan-lease payoff, so my loan will be paid off and its looking like I will get some money back as well, but still it kinda stinks that I have to deal with the hassle and now will have to get approve for another loan.


Sunday: The day things kind of turned around, or at least the day the crash didn't leave such a bad taste. Here's why.

I went to get a rental car, which the insurance company is paying for, and as me and my dad pulled up to Hertz to get the car, I said
Wow, wouldn't it be AWESOME if they gave me that new Mustang.
I never REALLY considered it a possibility, but OH what a HUGE smile went over my face when the lady says,
By the way Mr. Schuchman, we upgraded you to a Ford Mustang.

My jaw dropped!
Literally.
2008 Mustang GT
Red and she is HOT :)


It is AMAZING and so fun to drive.
Fast and Hot looking.
Maybe a little too fast for my own good! ;)


Pictures of the crash and the Stang to follow when I can get them up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't get too comfy in the stang!
and dont drive fast in it or youll be sorry :(