Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Blogging through the Crap

As I sit and sometimes wonder why I blog, I think the title of this post pretty much sums it all up. Blogging through the crap of life is why I blog. Some people blog when life is perfect. I am just the opposite. I blog when life just sucks...
That's not always the case, but it is the norm. I don't know if that's good or if it's bad.... I just know its the way I am.
I don't intend to blog to complain, but it's more to try to work out things in my head and try to find the biblical answer to my questions and issues. Certainly easier said than done. I'm still learning and trying to do things the right way...

1 comment:

Kara said...

I was just about to text you to tell you to update your blog. :) And life doesn't completely suck... lol. There are fun times when you save people's lives or have to run your stupid friend to and from her house to get her spare keys...

Thanks again!