Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where life is going?

It is g o i n g.
Or is it?
IF it is moving, it seems to be moving S L O W L Y.

Where is it going? I mean I'm 21 and still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life....
kinda frustrating, not because I don't have things I want to do or feel called to do, but I want to do and feel called to do so many different things.

In terms of short term plans.....I am working right now and looking for other work...with more hours and a better pay. I may have found it as I recently applied at Red Robin and have interview #2 tomorrow at 10 AM. Hopefully that goes well.

In terms of photography work, last Saturday (August 1st), I shot my first full wedding by myself!!!

It was VERY exciting. :)

I will share more details about that later. It may have led to more job opportunities at some point both short term and long term. The wedding itself went very well overall, and I was pretty happy with the photo results.

In general I am a tough place in terms of job decisions, living arrangements, and just so many areas in general. I'm beginning to once again realize that I do not control my own future, and someone much bigger and better than me does so.

I am thankful for that, though often I think I could control it better, I could not, and seeing how in limbo and undetermined so many things are, I think that's a great thing.

His plans are better than my own anyway, right?
I just sometimes wish I could know what they are.

I'm on a roller coaster ride. When doe s it end?

Or is it a never-ending ride?

2 comments:

Kara said...

Such a good question....

Anonymous said...

God is God and I am not
I can only see a part of the picture He’s painting
God is God and I am man
So I’ll never understand it all
For only God is God